Teapigs :)

Thursday 25 April 2013

If there's one thing you should know about me, it's my love for tea.
I'm not a tea expert but I can't go through a day being happy if I have no tea!
I've been brought up on Twinings, and can remember drinking tea cold when I was young. My parents were a bit surprised especially as they were drinking Earl Grey back then. We now all drink English Breakfast which I prefer but will occasionally dip back into the old days.
Since starting at Hillbrooke in 2010, they use Teapigs.
It's a company which use tea leaves instead of other tea dust which is what the other tea companies use. They do all sorts of types. From your everyday Green Tea to Chocolate Tea.
As we have training by them we re also introduced to new ideas, such as the Chai Tea Latte. I required taste I feel.
By the method that Tea Pigs use, I can drink their English Breakfast tea with no milk and we have stacks of Peppermint tea in the cupboard as I'm the only one drinking it!
You can find Teapigs in all small deli shops, there becoming more and more popular as the days go by. You can also buy online www.teapigs.co.uk

I'm always trying new stuff so I'll keep you informed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment