Catch Up!

Sunday 5 May 2013

Well hello there and May the 4th be with you! (My geek side showing there!)
This week has been a bit of a hectic week, while I've been focusing on my assignments, Tigi our ginger cat got hit by a car! :(
After seeing two vets (our local one and one in Northampton) and being away from home for 3days, she is now home and unfortunately has to be kept in a cage for 8 weeks!
She has shattered her hip joint and leg and the poor thing has a pin on her.
There was the option of amputating but Dad didn't want it.
But I am happy to say she is well!

Bramble has settled in well, she managed to eat a whole fruit stick in a night.. there meant to be a treat and eaten slowly but she hasn't understood that concept yet!

Hoping my Blogging well and truly kicks off in the Summer when I have no assignments to worry about.

Sleep well Alligators! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment