Weekly Wishes #11

Wednesday 30 October 2013






Oh god! How late is this post?! Better late than never! Here we go!
It's that time of the week again when the Blogging Community come together and link up to The Nectar Collective's Weekly Wishes!
This is were we all think of goals or wishes that we want to complete as well as meeting new people!
Link up & Join In!

The Nectar Collective
This week, the theme for the photos is 'Selfie'. This is a first, as I don't think anyone on the blogging world knows what I look like, unless you follow me on Twitter.
Even my profile photo on Blogger is me hiding. This was taken a few weeks back after the hairdressers. My hair is not naturally curly, nor do I take selfies alot. So feel special :P
- Just noticed, excuse the mess on the desk... oh lord! Guarantee it is not like that AT ALL now!

So what was last week's Weekly Wish?Enjoy. Focus & Button Swap.
Well safe to say I enjoyed my week off. I got some work done for Uni , but not as much as I was hoping. First deadline is in two weeks time!
I most definitely enjoyed getting scared on a Spooky Tour, which you can read about here! - Just want to quickly add, that to date the Spooky Tours review has had 65 views! Wowee! Thanks for all the re-tweets on Twitter with this post!
As you would of noticed, I have 3 blogs in my sidebar. I don't think I achieved on the button swapping, but oh well! :) I you want to swap, just comment :)

What is this week's Weekly Wish? Work. Crafty. Blogging.
Quite simple wishes, as it is now mid-week! I need to carry on with my work towards my assignments. However, this week I have started a new hobby, slap bang when I need to focus on my work :( So I'm hoping to slowly get my craft on.
Finally, write some blog posts for both here and Events Management News

Good Luck with your weekly wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your wishes, girl! Love that selfie :)
    Britt @ One&20

    ReplyDelete