Staff Party

Friday 24 January 2014

Wow, two weeks of constant work certainly fries the brain. Eurgh.. I'm so glad to be back for a while and what a perfect post to write about.
So about two weeks ago it was my work's staff party, and it was fancy dress.
After much thought I brought my jacket from online store Fancy Dress Ball. Now the trousers.. oh my god! Ever seen Friends when Ross has problems with his leather trousers? I had visions of that episode while I was at the party.. They where so tight!

Talc was at the ready!


It was such a fun night and I still can't imagine what the place looked like in the morning. I've put together a few favourite photos of mine for you to look at :) I would like to add I was completely sober at this party :)
Can you guess what my costume was? ;)











Until next time guys :) 

B x

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool!
    And it looks like you had an amazing time, and have some great coworkers, too :)

    ReplyDelete