Weekly Wishes #14

Monday 6 January 2014

Source



I reckon I'm not the only one who didn't do Weekly Wishes over the Christmas period... am I right? Okay, you may of blogged more over December than myself, but who's checking eh? ;)

I also think it's quite spooky, and no I did not plan this, that this is my 14th wish AND it's 2014. HA! Brilliant :)
This week's theme is 2014, unfortunately I have no photo's of New Years, as I was working at a function. Boo! But it was great fun, best fun in years I reckon. Anyway I have no photo's, so this week is just a photo of some sparklers. I love sparklers, so... sparkley! :)

The Nectar Collective

So what last week's Weekly Wish? (Actually last year's) Get into the Christmas Spirit.
Well this well an truly happened, however my immune system had other plans  :( All my shopping was done, and wrapping done two weeks before the big day. Parcels were sent to America and cards were delivered to friends. We had family coming up and I had the day off work :) Then all of a sudden I was hit by the flu bug that is going round and was in bed for 5 days :( I managed to get up for Christmas Day but was forced to go back to bed on Boxing Day. Though I did get into the spirit and enjoyed my time. The presents I received were amazing and I don't think I could ever thank my parents enough for them. :) How was your Christmas guys?

What is this week's Weekly Wish? Get things ready for a new term and Staff Party!
After two week's off I'm back to lectures. Back to the weekly grind of getting up early, taking notes and panicking and stressing over assignments! But alas! I have a lovely Sunday to look forward to, it is our work Christmas Staff Party! A night full of drink, dance and Karaoke and to make it even better.. it's fancy dress!
After much thinking, I'm going as... nahhh you'll have to wait and see next week!
I'm not a huge fan on dressing up, but I'm strangely looking forward to this one and pics will be going up :)
What do you normally go as to fancy dress parties?

Good Luck with your Weekly Wishes!

Becky x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the upcoming semester! Today was my first day back, and it was a bit rough waking up, but I am looking forward to being one day closer to the end of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I'm gonna be taking notes and stressing out too. It's the new term for me as well. Good luck with everything this week Becky!

    ReplyDelete