Weekly Wishes #15

Monday 7 April 2014

Hello everyone!

After much thought about how I could get back to writing on my Blog, I took a trip back through the archives and found out that it was The Nectar Collective's Weekly Wishes Link up that really motivated me each week!
Now my last one was back in January.. yeah, let's not dwell on that one!

I was going to start a fresh, but decided to carry on. However, I am not going to reflect back on my previous Weekly Wish.

The Nectar Collective

This week's Weekly Wish:

This week is going to consist of mainly working on some papers, you probabaly are getting fed up of me talking about all my Uni work. But this has taken over my life, and I promise will end in May! :) I really want to get my latest paper finished this week. Deadline is next Friday, but I know I will benefit better if I get it over and done with. :)

Another wish of mine is to also get a video edited and uploaded to YouTube. If you haven't already, go and watch the 90s Tag video I did couple of weeks ago. Because it was so long and funny to record, I want to make a Bloopers video :)

Finally, it is also not just mine, but my Blog's birthday! I will be 23 (20th April) and the blog will be 1 (23rd April!)! Can you believe it! I'm hoping to do something special for the occasion and to say thank you to everyone! :) I already have one thing lined up, which is pretty exciting. :)

I am linking up with Melyssa over at The Nectar Collective, if you don't know about this community, then go and have a peak and join in :) Everyone is welcome. If you have done already, leave your link below so I can read your wishes! Have fun!

Until next time,

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment