Weekly Wishes #17

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Howdy Guys!

Let's fly past the excuses and get back to this week's weekly wishes shall we!?

I am linking up with The Nectar Collective, and so can you! Just click on the below link :) 

The Nectar Collective


Last week's April Weekly Wishes:

Keep Working on my Dissertation Paper - Well if you hadn't noticed from the mass of Tweets, I have not only handed in my paper back in May but I got a 2:1 for it! :) 

Watch Frozen - Yup, done and done about 15 times... make that 16 after tonight :) 

Try and Relax at least once! - I think I've done this... must of been that good that I've remembered it! haha!



This week's Weekly Wishes: 

Search & pay for car insurance - What an absolute bore!

Record YouTube videos - I've been tagged in quite a few! Eek! 

Write a few posts - Come on Becks, lets knock this one on the head!






No comments:

Post a Comment