Blogmas; Day 4 - What are your Christmas Traditions

Friday 4 December 2015

Apart from everything else happening to the run up to Christmas, there is one tradition that I look forward to every single year and I throughly enjoy.



On Christmas Day there is no rush to get up early in the morning, instead there is a peaceful slumber which is broken around 10am, rather that the usual eye watering 6am start.
However, routine is not broken in one family member and my Dad is the first one up in the morning. By the time I head down, the kitchen is bursting with the aroma of the turkey cooking in the oven, the fire is lit in the living room making it cosy and welcoming and a breakfast of smoked salmon and cream cheese filled bagels with bucks fizz is waiting on the coffee table, ready for the madness to start.
This is our Christmas tradition and I wouldn't change it for the world, and I hope I will pass it down to my family, eventually.

Please join in with Blogmas, it's never too late. Here is what's to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment